Thursday, March 02, 2006

Blog addicts

I think blogging is an awesome way to keep track and evaluate yourself. This year since I have been blogging for BC capstone I think it has helped me a lot in finding out what I don't like and finding out what I enjoy. In the beginning of the semester I thought I was into radio news...and I don't so much mind it, but I am not sure if I could do it for the rest of my life. However through some weird transition I have discovered something that I think I would enjoy even more. Commercials. So, my senior project is now going to be me getting together one really good promo for something Titan radio is in charge of and either writing it or co-writing it, and also getting it on the air. I think this is something that I will enjoy in the future and school is the place to learn...so I better try it now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

The blogging has become part of the journey which opens up the whole discovery thing-- you can't just open a book and find this stuff. It's the journey and through that you've discovered your interest in commercials.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home